Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waiting, our new hobby

We overnighted our authenticated documents to TECO on July 18th. As of today, the documents are supposedly all in order. Last week they were supposed to send the package of documents to our agency...they make copies of certain things, then they overnight them to the orphanage in Taiwan. 

The documents have yet to arrive at our agency so the agency director tracked the package. It has not been shipped yet. This very moment, it's still sitting on someone's desk in Atlanta. 

The person who made this difficult on day one at TECO has simply been dragging her feet. We've done everything extra that she required. But she's in control and we simply must wait. 

Honestly, I keep hearing the words "it could go as quickly as 6 weeks, or 4-6 months" in my head. And I cringe each and every time. I have a feeling it won't go quickly, but I hope that's just my frustration speaking.

Either way, nothing happens while they sit on Cecilia's desk. And our daughter spends more time in foster care. It's beyond maddening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment