Monday, October 1, 2012

Unexpected guest

Translations are back! Care package is put together and it gets overnighted tomorrow morning. The agency normally mails family care packages (from multiple families) on the 1st of every month. They agreed to wait until our package arrives. I'm SO happy she's going to get the stuff in a few days!

As for court, no news is literally good news. We only hear from them if there is a problem. Waiting stinks. Waiting and not knowing ANYthing is t-o-r-t-u-r-e.

We should also be getting some more info about her placement history. It came to our attention last week that there were some gaps in the information we had. I dread it because I don't want it to be bad in any way. I'm excited because it's another piece of who she is and I want all of that we can get.

In regular-life-news, Andy will arrive on Friday. The boys don't know yet that he's going to be here for a 4 day weekend. He should be here by the time the boys get home from school Friday afternoon. I have these wonderful visions of how it will play out..complete with them running towards each other, with arms wide open, with music playing in the background. Or, they could just barrel in, throw down their stuff in the middle of the floor, run into the living room, and screech in excitement. Wait...that pretty much happens every day (minus the screeching). I know it will be fun and it's something I bet they remember for a long time.

Andy's dad is also visiting this weekend. He's making the long trek from Oklahoma to visit and watch a couple of soccer games. The boys always love Grandad time...it usually involves trips to Bass Pro Shop, and shooting things. Boy heaven.

I hope this week passes quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment