Sunday, November 4, 2012

All is right in my world again

Andy DID come home late Saturday night. I'm so happy he's here. We've spent our Sunday at church and lunch with friends. I love having him in the house, sitting next to him in church, and just being with him. What a relief!

My little 24 hour stomach bug was no fun, but thankfully it's over. I hate to throw up. No one likes it, but I just don't allow it to happen. Bleck.

The boys are so cute and it's so fun to watch them hang all over Andy. They missed him so much. They did very well while he was gone and I love watching them with him now.

Our 19th anniversary is Tuesday and we'll spend the day in Birmingham. I'm pretty sure Ruth's Chris is on the menu...I. can't. wait.

I hope everyone else has a great week too. We're off to a great start! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment