Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lily of Taiwan

Skype session number 6

First we got to spend the afternoon with a beautiful little girl recently adopted from Taiwan. Little Lily has the sweetest little face and I canNOT get enough of her toothless grins. Seriously. Her parents Emily and Jason waited a couple of years and got to go pick her up in September. She is so cute and she really loved the boys. Little ones always gravitate to Matthew and he's really good with them. Her water fountain hairstyle is the best and reminds me of my nieces. Love her!





We got to finish the day with a Skype call with Katelyn. She is such a pretty girl and it was a quick, but great conversation. Her smile is the best. My favorite part was when she asked to play Paper, Scissors, Stones with Nathan, then with me, then with daddy. She won the final round. I could watch her play that, giggle and smile all night. 

We did ask if there was ANYthing they could tell us about the court process. They said they are just waiting on the paperwork (I guess the judgements?) to come back to them, and then they will file for her passports. It seems to us they could be getting the passport application started so we don't have to wait on it. I hope maybe that's something that goes quickly. We shall see. 

All in a all, a wonderful day. That little girl needs to be here. I tear up after every goodbye...hopefully we'll Skype again soon. I love her little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment