Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Packers

The movers came today. A crew of just three people were able to pack up our entire life in just about 9 hours. That has NEVER happened. They were early. They were polite. And best of all, they didn't smell like smoke. I was an extremely happy customer!

Our friends (Air Force family that we knew in Carolina) the Davidsons have 3 boys and live in the neighborhood. They've invited Nathan to visit them each afternoon since his house is being packed/is all packed up and there isn't much to do. They keep telling me that it's no big deal and that having an extra kid there helps to keep their kids from bickering. I understand. But it's all I can do not to wrap my legs around her waist and kiss her face each time she tells me it's no big deal. The Lord has blessed us with some amazing friends!

They had allotted 3 days to pack us up so now Andy and I have two "free" days before the madness begins. The boys are still in school. This is working out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment