Wednesday, May 29, 2013

An afternoon with our Katelyn in Taipei

This child does NOT like cameras. She's laughing and giggling...until she spots me with the camera. Here I caught her with one of her usual smiles. And after I took the picture I showed it to her and said "See? I like your smile!" and she stuck her tongue out at me! lol lol Anyway, in the photo below the boys don't look good, but it's one of her great smiles so I had to share. 


We took her to Taipei 101 and she loved it! We let her choose lunch and she immediately spotted McDonalds. Whatever you want my dear! She is a great eater too..dumplings, hamburgers, rice, you name it, this child eats it. 


One of her serious poses.


Then we went up in the tower. She gasped out loud as she realized we were at the top. She didn't look for very long, but I loved that she enjoyed the view. 



We got to see a huge storm moving into the city. It was spectacular!


Looking down on her native land. Love this picture.


She really does fit right into this crazy family.




We did a bit of shopping and this is my new family walking through the mall. She often holds Matt's hand. 



She got to choose one toy at the store and she chose a Lego set...all pink and green and yellow. No imaginary force fields to shoot at with this Lego set!


Favorite Katelyn-ism today? When she reached over and very disapprovingly moved the hair out of Matt's eyes. All he could do was laugh. She definitely likes to mother the boys. At least that's what I call it. Matt calls it bossiness. lol

We're going to chill out at the apartment for the rest of the day. We've got her Visa in hand and will just relax now. We've had some busy, big days so it's nice to enjoy "home" for a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment